Acai berry is a small purple fruit native to the Amazon rainforest and has been called a superfood. It contains a high antioxidant potential thanks to its content of polyphenols (mainly anthocyanins) and vitamin C.
The acai palm and its fruits have been traditionally used, both as food and medicine, throughout the Amazon region. Thus, this product is already consumed as food in the pre-Columbian era in a mixture of drinks, sweets and juices.
1. High nutritional value. It is rich in chromium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. Moreover; Acai contains Vitamin A and Calcium.
2. It contains a number of antioxidant known for supporting balanced cholesterol levels.
3. May lower oxidative stress and inflammation, promoting brain health.
4. Strengthens the immune system.
5. It increases stamina and energy as a result the body works more efficiently.
It is recommended to mix 3 g of acai powder with water, juice, smoothies or milk. Acai powder can also be used as a salad dressing and is the perfect ingredient for a healthy breakfast like the well-known Acai Bowl.
Our organic acai is rich in antioxidants, you can find it in our SHOP powder and frozen pulp and it is the best option to start the day in a healthy and energetic way!